Online buying and selling of goods The Buyer expressly declares to make the purchase for purposes unrelated to commercial or professional activity. The buyer also declares to have full capacity to act and to enter into the purchase contract for the products on the basis of this online sales contract.The Seller cannot in any way be required to verify the ability to act of visitors and / or buyers of the Seller's website. In the event that a person is not having the necessary capacity to act (for example a minor) places an order on the Seller's website, without prejudice to the responsibility of third parties (e.g. parents and legal guardians, curators, etc.) for this order and the relative payment, the Seller may refuse to accept the order. This contract, available on the website listed below, must be carefully examined by the buyer before completing the purchase procedure of the Products through the website itself. Any fraudulent order will be considered null and void.
Seller identification The assets covered by these general conditions are offered for sale by Laboratorio Orafo Barozzi Christian, with headquarters in Salò Brescia – 25087 – Piazza della Vittoria 6 , registered with the Brescia Chamber of Commerce under no. BS – 532378 (Rea) of the Business Register, CF CF BRZ CRS 73H29 B157V and VAT no. 03417970989 hereinafter referred to as "Seller", certified e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
1. Definitions 1.1. With the expression “online sales contract” (in short: contract), we mean the sales contract relating to the tangible movable property of the Seller, stipulated between them and the Buyer in the context of a remote sales system through telematic tools, organized by the Seller. 1.2. The expression “Buyer” means the consumer who is a natural person who makes the purchase, referred to in this contract, for purposes not related to any commercial or professional activity carried out. 1.3. The expression “Seller” means the person indicated in the epigraph. 1.4 The term “Parties” will also be used if the Seller and the Buyer are appointed jointly. 1.5 “Website” means the electronic system made available to the Seller to make the remote purchase of the products offered by the same. 1.6 The term “Products” means movable tangible assets offered for sale by the Seller.
2. Object of the contract 2.1. With this contract, respectively, the Seller sells and the Buyer remotely purchases the tangible movable goods indicated and offered for sale on the website www.barozzigioielli.com via telematic tools. This contract is intended to define the rights and obligations of Parties in connection with the sale of the products by the Seller to the Buyer. These rights and obligations apply without limitation to all sales through the Website. The Seller reserves the right to modify this Contract at any time, however, any sale concluded prior to the variation of the contract itself, acknowledges all conditions regulated by the Contract prior to any modification, including prices and / or specific promotions. 2.2. The products referred to in the previous point are illustrated on the website above in the following sections: new watches, used watches, jewelry, and accessories.
3. How to stipulate the contract The contract between the Seller and the Buyer is concluded exclusively through the internet by accessing the Buyer at www.barozzigioielli.com, where, following the procedures indicated, the Buyer will formalize the proposal for the purchase of goods.
5. Methods of payment and reimbursement 5.1. Any payment by the Buyer can only be made by means of one of the methods indicated by the Seller, like credit card, PayPal® and bank transfer. The ownership of the Products will remain with the Seller until the entire amount of the order including shipping costs, taxes and any additional taxes and charges (eg customs) will be fully paid by the buyer. 5.2. Any refund to the Buyer will be credited by one of the following methods, namely: a) in the case of payment by credit card, the refund will be made by means of a reversal and credited back to the same card b) in the case of payment by PayPal® the refund will be made by crediting the buyer’s PayPal® c) in case of payment by bank transfer, the refund will be made by a similar bank transfer in favor of the buyer. In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, as governed by clause 13, point 1 and following of this contract, the restitution of the temporarily collected sums will in any case take place at the latest within 14 days from the date on which the Seller became aware of the withdrawal itself, with the latter having the right to suspend the refund until it has received the goods subject to withdrawal.
6. Delivery times and methods 6.1. The Seller will deliver the selected and ordered products in the manner indicated on the website at the time of the offer of the goods, as confirmed in the email referred to in point 4.2 6.2. Shipping times in the case of available goods may vary from the day of the order to a maximum of 4-5 working days from the confirmation of the same for national deliveries and up to a maximum of 10 days for cross-border deliveries. In case of payment by bank transfer, the shipment will take place within 4-5 days from the final credit for national deliveries and up to a maximum of 10 days for cross-border deliveries. In the event that the Seller is unable to ship within this period but, in any case, within that indicated in the following point, the Buyer will be promptly notified by e-mail. In the event that the item is not immediately available, the seller will send the buyer a separate email with an indication of the estimated shipping times 6.3. Shipping methods, times and costs are clearly indicated and well highlighted at www.barozzigioielli.com
7. Prices 7.1. All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the website www.barozzigioielli.com are expressed in euros and constitute an offer to the public pursuant to art. 1336 of the Italian Civil Code 7.2. The sale prices, referred to in the previous point, include VAT and any other taxes. Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and in any case listed on the site. Any charges and ancillary taxes (for example: customs clearance), if any, are in any case the responsibility of the buyer who must inquire with the competent authorities and customs offices in his country. 7.3. The prices indicated for each of the goods offered to the public are valid until the date indicated in the online catalog.
8. Product Availability 8.1. The Seller ensures through the electronic system used the processing and fulfillment of orders without delay. For this purpose, it indicates in real time, in its electronic catalog, whether the product is available or not available but can be ordered, as well as the approximate shipping times. 8.2. Should an order exceed the quantity existing in the warehouse, the Seller, by e-mail, will inform the Buyer if the good is no longer bookable or what are the waiting times to obtain the chosen good, asking if it intends to confirm the order or not. 8.3. The Seller’s computer system confirms the successful registration of the order as soon as possible by sending the user a confirmation by e-mail, pursuant to point 4.2. 8.4 The Products shipped will be checked and marked without defects by a special assessor, the Seller will not be liable for damage and will not be able to undertake to replace or repair unless reported. The dispute must be immediately reported to the courier and communicated to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Limitation of Liability 9.1. The Seller assumes no responsibility for inefficiencies attributable to force majeure, if it fails to execute the order within the time stipulated in the contract. 9.2. The Seller cannot be held liable to the Buyer, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence, for inefficiencies or malfunctions connected to the use of the internet outside of its own control or that of its sub-suppliers. 9.3. The Seller will also not be liable for damages, losses and costs incurred by the Buyer as a result of the non-execution of the contract for reasons not attributable to him, since the Buyer is only entitled to a full refund of the price paid and any additional charges incurred. . 9.4. The Seller assumes no responsibility for any fraudulent or illegal use that may be made by third parties, of credit cards and other means of payment used, upon payment of the purchased products, if it proves that it has adopted all the possible precautions based on the best science and experience of the moment and based on ordinary diligence. 9.5. In no case can the Purchaser be held responsible for delays or errors in payment if he proves that he has made the payment in the times and methods indicated by the Seller.
10. Liability for defects, proof of damage and compensable damages: the obligations of the Seller 10.1. In according to art. 114 and ss. of the Consumer Code, the Seller is responsible for the damage caused by defects in the goods sold if he fails to communicate to the injured party, within three months of the request, the identity and address of the manufacturer or the person who supplied him with the goods. 10.2. The aforementioned request by the injured party must be made in writing and must indicate the product that caused the damage, the place and date of purchase; it must also contain the offer in view of the product, if it still exists. 10.3. The Seller cannot be held responsible for the consequences deriving from a defective product if the defect is due to the conformity of the product, to an imperative legal rule or a binding provision, or if the state of scientific and technical knowledge, at the time in which the manufacturer put the product into circulation, did not yet allow the product to be considered defective. 10.4. No compensation will be due if the injured party was aware of the product defect and the resulting danger and nevertheless voluntarily exposed himself to it. 10.5. In any case, the damaged party must prove the defect, the damage, and the causal connection between defect and damage. 10.6. Damage to property referred to in art. 123 of the Consumer Code will, however, be refundable only to the extent that it exceeds the sum of three hundred and eighty-seven euros (387.00 €).
12. Buyers’ Obligations 12.1. The Purchaser undertakes to pay the price of the purchased goods within the times and methods indicated in the contract. 12.2. Once the online purchase procedure has been completed, the Buyer undertakes to print and keep this contract. 12.3. The information contained in this contract has, however, already been viewed and accepted by the Buyer, who acknowledges it, as this step is made mandatory before confirming the purchase.
13. Right of withdrawal 13.1. In any case, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the stipulated contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 (fourteen) working days, starting from the day of receipt of the purchased goods. 13.2. In the event that the Seller has not fulfilled the information obligations on the existence, methods and times of return or collection of the goods in case of exercising the right of withdrawal pursuant to articles 49, 52 and ss. of the Consumer Code, the deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal is 12 (twelve) months, starting from the 14th day after receipt of the goods by the consumer. 13.3. In the event that the Buyer decides to exercise the right of withdrawal, he must notify the seller by registered letter with return receipt to the Laboratorio Orafo Barozzi Christian di Christian Barozzi Piazza della Vittoria 6 – 25087 – Salò BS. That is, by certified e-mail to email@example.com, or by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, within the following 48 (forty-eight) hours. For the purposes of exercising the right of withdrawal, the sending of the communication may validly be replaced by the return of the purchased good, provided that it is within the same terms. The delivery date to the post office or forwarder will be valid between the parties. 13.4. The return of the goods must in any case take place at the latest within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the goods. In any case, to be entitled to a full refund of the price paid, the goods must be returned intact and, in any case, intact, unused together with boxes, certificates and guarantees. 13.5. The only costs payable by the consumer for exercising the right of withdrawal pursuant to this article are the direct costs of returning the goods to the Seller. 13.6. The Seller will refund the full amount paid by the Buyer free of charge within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal with the right to suspend the refund until the Seller has received the goods. 13.7. With the receipt of the communication with which the Purchaser communicates the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the parties to this contract are released from their mutual obligations, without prejudice to the provisions of the previous points of this article.
14. Causes for Termination 14.1. The obligations referred to in point 12.1, assumed by the Buyer, as well as the guarantee of good end of the payment that the Buyer makes with the means referred to in art. 5.1, and also the exact fulfillment of the obligations assumed by the Seller in point 6, are essential, so that by express agreement, the non-fulfillment of only one of these obligations, if not determined by unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, will result in the resolution of contract law pursuant to Article 1456 of the Italian Civil Code, without the need for a judicial decision.
15. Method of archiving the contract 15.1. Pursuant to art. 12 of Legislative Decree 70/2003, the Seller informs the Buyer that each order sent is stored in digital / paper form on the server / at the Seller’s headquarters, according to confidentiality and security criteria.
16. Communications and complaints 16.1. Written communications directed to the Seller and any complaints will be considered valid only when sent to the following address: Laboratorio Orafo Barozzi Christian di Christian Barozzi Piazza della Vittoria 6 – 25087 – Salò BS, or sent by e-mail to the following address email@example.com, . The Purchaser can indicate in the registration form his residence or domicile, the telephone number or e-mail address to which he wishes the Seller’s communications to be sent.
17. Settlement of disputes 17.1. If the parties intend to appeal to the ordinary judicial authority, the competent court is that of the consumer’s place of residence or domicile of choice, mandatory pursuant to art. 33, paragraph 2, letter u) of the code cons. For residents abroad, the place of jurisdiction will be the place where the Seller is located, ie Brescia.
18. Applicable law and referral 18.1. This contract is regulated by the Italian law. 18.2. Although not expressly provided herein, the provisions of law applicable to the relationships and cases provided for in this contract apply, and in particular art. 5 of the Rome Convention of 1980. 18.3 Pursuant to art. 60 cod. cons., the discipline contained in Part III, Title III, Chapter I cod. cons.
Final clause This contract repeals and replaces any agreement, understanding, negotiation, written or oral, previously intervened between the parties and concerning the subject of this contract.